For the best Palm of Heart Salad and fresh seafood, stroll across to the The Blue Marlin at Paradis
. If the food does not WOW you, the view will.
Don't worry about creased clothes on arrival at Dinarobin
- each of the suites are equipped with their own iron and ironing board.
Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa
A Tropical Eden
Eight years after it was established, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa, the ICON of well-being and harmony in Mauritius re-opened on September 5th 2009, following extensive renovations and enhancements.
- 72 Rooms
- 3 Restaurants
- Kids Club
- Water & Land activities
- 1 hour 10 minutes transfer time from the airport
- Conference Facilities
- Wellness Centre
- Baby SittingSpecial Offers
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Fantastic sunsets with Le Morne as the perfect backdrop. "West is Best"
- All suites are perfectly situated along the beachfront with magnificent sea views.
- Unbelievable restaurants with quality cuisine including a Michelin Rated restaurant on the property and credited as being of the top three restaurants on the island.
- Restaurants and facilities interchangeable with Paradis, make sure you visit The Blue Marlin for delicious seafood and the best Palm Heart Salad on the island.
- For the BEST massage, visit the Spa by Clarins - it is to die for!
- A golfer's paradise: 18-hole championship golf course shared with Paradis and two additional golf courses within close proximity and the fact that a golf cart is delivered to the golfers suite 20 minutes prior to tee off time.
- The perfect honeymoon destination - you with think that you are in heaven. All suites have private verandah's and balconies perfectly configured for honeymooners who would like maximum privacy and tranquillity and interior décor is romantic, soft and welcoming.
- Upgrade to the Club Junior beachfront suite or the Club Senior Suite and become a member of The Club and enjoy VIP treatment in a dedicated venue for exclusive use of club members.
Refurbished Public Areas
- Five pools of 75 m2 were added in the crescents of Suites to provide more privacy and comfort.
A Total of Four Restaurants
- The main pool, located at the hotel's centre, is surrounded by spacious wooden decks.
- The bar was given a complete face lift. It is now lapped by cool
- Reflecting ponds and features luxurious wooden flooring.
- The entertainment area was relocated and a private lounge was created.
The "Club @ Dinarobin"
- Il Gusto, the new restaurant with Tuscan influences complements the hotel's varied culinary choices.
Sports and Well-Being
- Exclusive to guests occupying the Club Suites, the private club has a British slant. A new open-air extension and a shaded roof-top terrace have been created overlooking the ocean and pool.
- Formerly located adjacent to the entrance of the Spa, the Sports Centre (cardio and fitness) has been rebuilt opposite the tennis courts.
- The cardio room offers magnificent views of the golf course and of the Morne Mountain.
- A fitness room, a hammam and a sauna are available.
- The Spa entrance was completely redone and redecorated.
Just to say a very big thank you - we had a stunning stay at Dinarobin
. Was wonderful seeing Pricelle again, she is a star, and the hotel was lovely. Way calmer than Paradis
, we must be getting old! Also loved having separate pools for each crescent of rooms. The only thing we thought was that food on the whole is way better at the Paradis
restaurants. We found out that an Italian chef left recently and a new French chef is still "settling in."
It was easily our most chilled, calm holiday on the island.
Business class coming home was also fabulous, nice way to end it!
Thank you again.
Thank you very much.
First day back at work and wishing we were still there. We had a fantastic time, the location, food and service was absolutely brilliant and would recommend it to anyone.
We will hopefully be in contact with you in the future for a re-visit... I am hoping it is not to far in the future.